Taking the Ultimate Gaming Experience To The Next Level With Data Agility
A leader in mobile games development rapidly grew over the past 2 years and neglected their financials and back-office operational technology. They faced a complex web of non-reusable integrations and manual spreadsheet data transformation of critical finance and human personnel data. The CIO of the client asked Big Compass to develop a broad strategy to transform the technology, process and people.
Big Compass proposed and delivered a Data Agility Strategy. Our Data Agility Strategy process is comprised of four different phases:
- Workshop: Maturity Assessment on 10 dimensions that will grade your current state and show opportunities and inhibitors
- Discovery: Integration Inventory & Project Portfolio and Goals
- Analysis: Reusable Services Portfolio & Capability Profile
- Visioning: Reference Architecture & Project Plan and Timeline
Deliverables from the initial workshop included detailed recommendations for:
- Develop an Enterprise Integration Capability
- Transform IT operating model and processes
- Implement central data warehouse and reporting capabilities
Based on the recommendations from the Data Agility Workshop & Strategy, the customer has a clear architecture vision, data risks mitigation strategy and a clear roadmap to implement Boomi.