An AWS and Boomi Hybrid Architecture Can Lead to Integration Success
Hybrid architectures, where multiple technologies come together to create a super-solution, are quickly becoming the norm. It is almost inevitable that you will combine multiple technologies in your organization, and it almost always makes sense.
When you combine integration and cloud technologies such as Boomi and AWS to power your integrations, you can take advantage of each technology's strengths, save money, and take advantage of specific skill sets in your organization.
However, questions can come up that can pose obstacles to being successful when combining Boomi with AWS. These include:
- When do I use what technology?
- What is the best practice for using AWS in combination with Boomi?
- Do I mandate when to use either technology?
- What are the cost implications?
This All Things Integration Meetup presentation, recorded on January 27, 2021, will discuss ways to combine a leading iPaaS, Boomi, with a leading cloud provider, AWS. The key points covered:
- The strengths of Boomi and strengths of AWS and how they can work together to play to their strengths
- Best practices for combining AWS and Boomi
- Significant use cases for using AWS and Boomi in tandem
If you are attempting to set your IT roadmap and deciding the right tools for your integration needs, this video is for you.